9.30.2008

your southern can is mine

i've got ADD, so i can barely sit through most movies without getting ultra bored ultra fast. in all honestly, i don't give a shit about the latest Bond flick, and i sure as hell can't tell you the name of the dude that plays 007 in the films these days.

all i know is that when i heard that alicia keys and jack white were collaborating together to create the new theme for "Quantum of Solace" i was curious (and a little scared). anyway, the music video for "Another Way To Die" came out a couple of days ago, and i finally just saw it. check it out:



i'm actually kinda diggin' it. i'm not saying i'm gonna rush out and buy the latest alicia keys record, but for what it's worth, could be worse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinkin' 'bout Alicia Keys
Couldn't keep from cryin'
When she was born in Hell's Kitchen
I was livin' down the line
I'm a-wonderin' where in the world Alicia Keys could beeee
I been lookin' for her even clear through Tennesseeeeeee

Yeah, I couldn't help myself.

-Lionel

Lyndxe said...

how are you not famous and adored by millions? yr amazing.